KEEN Utility men's weatherproof Oakland 8-inch leather work boots feature carbon fiber safety toes, welted construction, and micro-filaments for increased traction on ice. For extreme working conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.POLAR-TRACTION: micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plateÑCSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat-resistant rubber outsole up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.