This insulated boot steadies, protects and keeps feet comfortable with its ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system, KEEN Luftcell aerated PU midsole, and KEEN.POLAR TRACTION micro-cleat grip outsole.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 600G Insulation for extra warmth in colder environments
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION: Micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - ASTM/CSA certified
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.