This steel toe work boot keeps you safe on the job. Featuring ESR technology, a puncture-resistant midsole plate, and compression-molded midsole, they're designed for optimal support and comfort on the job.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
- Torsional stability shank (TSS)
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.